Terms & Condition
1. Terms:- The Website Terms & Conditions is a legal document that details the terms and conditions that the user must abide by while using the website. The website terms and conditions agreement details the license of the copyright in the website, includes a disclaimer of liability, an acceptable use clause, a variation clause, a clause specifying the applicable law and jurisdiction and other legal.
2. Use License:- Upon your agreement to the Terms, Bynarycodes grants you the right to view the site and to download materials from this site for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not authorized to use the materials for any other purpose. If you do download or otherwise reproduce the materials from this Site, you must reproduce all of Bynarycodes’s proprietary markings, such as copyright and trademark notices, in the same form and manner as the original.
3. Disclaimer:- The materials on Bynarycodes website are provided “as shown”. Bynarycodes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or code of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
4. Limitations:- No Bynarycodes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bynarycodes ’s Internet site, even if Bynarycodes or a Bynarycodes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Links:- Bynarycodes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.